Origin and Flavor Notes
- Origin: Sumatra
- Region: Nangroe Aceh Darussalam
- Farm: Various Small freeholders
- Variety: Catimor and typica
- Altitude: 1200-1600 masl
- Process: Wet-hulled, sun dried
- Flavor Notes: Sweet , citric and heavy with cocoa,red pepper and grapefruit with a herbal aftertaste.
- 100% Arabica Coffee
Orders roasted on Saturday and Sunday. Cutoff time is 9 am Sunday. Orders will be shipped on Monday.
Please specify your desired grind in the checkout comments if selected.
Images and Information courtesy http://thetaridgecoffee.com/